- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- NASA to Televise Expansion Operations for Bigelow Expandable Activity Module
- NASA Updates Time for Today’s Media Briefing on Status of Bigelow Expandable Activity Module
- Mark Zuckerberg to Connect with Space Station Astronauts via Facebook Live
- NASA to Brief Media on Status of Bigelow Expandable Activity Module
- The T.A.R.C. 2016 Video youtube.com/watch?v=TZZMcn… rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/the… 1 day ago
- Sped up F9 Landing from Onboard Camera youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03… rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/spe… 1 day ago
- F9 Launched and Landed- Thaicom 8 mission youtube.com/watch?v=zBYC4f… rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/f9-… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Rocket Video
I have always been a fan of the Gyroc. If you see me at a launch at some point in the day I was likely to fly one. Back in the first year of this blog I wrote a post … Continue reading
Great introduction to Rocket Science.
That’s 99,424,000 pounds-force or 442,260,000 newtons! …and for a little science -a newton explained: N: newton kg: kilogram m: metre s: second.
The film was commissioned by National Association of Rocketry and is narrated by G. Harry Stine.
Latest and highest flight from point of view of the Hexacopter
This Solar Dynamics Observatory Atlas V rocket launch in February 2010 exceeded the speed of sound in a layer of ice crystals, making the shock wave visible from the ground. This occurs around 1:53 in the video.
Sad Armadillos! Nice Launch with a not so nice recovery.