“The TM65 Tordenskjold is Copenhagen Suborbitals’s third liquid propellant rocket engine.
The engine produces between 65 and 90 KN trust, which is equivalent to the order af 200,000 Horsepower.
The engine will be tested in may 2012 and will be Copenhagen Suborbitals’s 12th test af a liquid engine.” -CS
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Armstrong Flight Research Center historic videos now on Youtube rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/arm… https://t.co/CgXirZWnzr 1 day ago
- Multiple Views of July 14th Soyuz Launch youtube.com/watch?v=V5yA7F… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/mul… 3 days ago
- On this Day 48 years ago July 16,1969 youtube.com/watch?v=fY02So… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/on-… 1 week ago