“The TM65 Tordenskjold is Copenhagen Suborbitals’s third liquid propellant rocket engine.
The engine produces between 65 and 90 KN trust, which is equivalent to the order af 200,000 Horsepower.
The engine will be tested in may 2012 and will be Copenhagen Suborbitals’s 12th test af a liquid engine.” -CS
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- RT @johnkrausphotos: @ulalaunch WGS-9 https://t.co/o0P8kzyQ99 3 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: @ingallsimages One of my favorite Bill Ingalls shots, not as flashy as a launch, this random Orion test flight sitting on… 3 days ago
- RT @universetoday: Loss of Signal: Cassini Spacecraft Plunges Into Saturn - by @Nancy_A universetoday.com/137193/loss-si… 4 days ago