The last surviving member of Robert Goddard’s ace rocket team and rocket scientist for the US Space program died at the age 96. He retired from White Sands Missile range in 1978 but continued to assist part-time as an engineer until 1990.
In September of 1941 Goddard hired Lowell Randall as an assistant. The main project at that time was developing RATOs for the Navy.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Twin Spacecraft Launch to Track Earth’s Water Movement
- NASA Invites Media to View New Mission to Study the Frontier of Space
- Steve Jurczyk Appointed NASA Associate Administrator; Krista Paquin Retires; Melanie W. Saunders Named Acting Deputy Associate Administrator
- California Students to Link Up with NASA Astronauts on Space Station