The last surviving member of Robert Goddard’s ace rocket team and rocket scientist for the US Space program died at the age 96. He retired from White Sands Missile range in 1978 but continued to assist part-time as an engineer until 1990.
In September of 1941 Goddard hired Lowell Randall as an assistant. The main project at that time was developing RATOs for the Navy.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- NASA Invites Media to Discuss First Mission to Study Mars Interior, First Interplanetary Launch from West Coast
- Two NASA Astronauts Among Crew Heading to International Space Station
- Media Invited to View NASA Spacecraft That Will Touch the Sun
- Media Preview of Final Voyage of NASA's Around-the-World Atmospheric Mission