Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- RT @johnkrausphotos: @ulalaunch WGS-9 https://t.co/o0P8kzyQ99 4 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: @ingallsimages One of my favorite Bill Ingalls shots, not as flashy as a launch, this random Orion test flight sitting on… 4 days ago
- RT @universetoday: Loss of Signal: Cassini Spacecraft Plunges Into Saturn - by @Nancy_A universetoday.com/137193/loss-si… 5 days ago