Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Rocket Lab launches Satellite to Orbit rocketry.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/roc… 2 days ago
- Zuma follow up youtube.com/watch?v=PlwA40… rocketry.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/zum… 4 days ago
- RT @Axm61: Falcon 9 Zuma 1:100 paper model is here. Get it ready for Friday’s Launch! #Zuma #Falcon9 https://t.co/c57wcRNzTM 2 weeks ago