Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Last weeks Falcon Heavy Center Core Test rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/las… 2 weeks ago
- F9 Liftoff and Landing from NROL-76 - nominal launch with pictures #NROL-76 #SpaceX rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/f9-… https://t.co/rAIguQX0kC 3 weeks ago
- NROL-76 Launch Info rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/nro… https://t.co/JBpGUYu1C3 3 weeks ago