Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- The Saturn Tour Travel Posters rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/the… https://t.co/V9ixRJd0Ex 13 hours ago
- What would a flight over Mars look like? rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/wha… 4 days ago
- SpaceX ECHOSTAR XXIII MISSION rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/spa… https://t.co/S7qiMctoe4 1 week ago