Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Armstrong Flight Research Center historic videos now on Youtube rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/arm… https://t.co/CgXirZWnzr 2 days ago
- Multiple Views of July 14th Soyuz Launch youtube.com/watch?v=V5yA7F… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/mul… 4 days ago
- On this Day 48 years ago July 16,1969 youtube.com/watch?v=fY02So… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/on-… 1 week ago