Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Onboard view from F9 landing youtube.com/watch?v=QhPDoS… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/onb… 1 week ago
- Falcon 9 poised for launch #SpaceX #IridiumNext rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/fal… https://t.co/BorKJQlQjO 1 week ago
- First peek of a Falcon Heavy interstage rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/fir… 3 weeks ago