Estes has just released a new product. Motor adapters – both mini to standard(13mm to 18mm) and standard to D(18mm to 24mm).
This is a product that has definitely been needed for years. I’ve used spent motors for years(cleaning out used D and inserting standard) or I’ve also created adapters using motor tubes and centering rings. These new adapters are nothing like either. Take a look below.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- NASA Invites Media to Discuss First Mission to Study Mars Interior, First Interplanetary Launch from West Coast
- Two NASA Astronauts Among Crew Heading to International Space Station
- Media Invited to View NASA Spacecraft That Will Touch the Sun
- Media Preview of Final Voyage of NASA's Around-the-World Atmospheric Mission