The Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge will have 9 teams shooting for the prize this year. However the 9th team remains a mystery. There has been speculation that it is Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his Blue Origin but reports have been denied by that team. Why would a team be anonymous?
Who could it be? Will it be something from Burt Rutan? Elon Musk?
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Evel Knievel’s SkyCycle-X2 in 3D animation rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/eve… 50 minutes ago
- RT @johnkrausphotos: @ulalaunch WGS-9 https://t.co/o0P8kzyQ99 5 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: @ingallsimages One of my favorite Bill Ingalls shots, not as flashy as a launch, this random Orion test flight sitting on… 5 days ago