Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- SpaceX Zuma Launch Info - #SpaceX #Zuma rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/spa… https://t.co/Y3PyAWYSB8 5 days ago
- Orbital Antares Launch Info for OA-8 Mission-Antares paper model link @OrbitalATK… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/orb… https://t.co/CczHtO8fxX 1 week ago
- SpaceX Koreasat-5A Launch Info rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/10/30/spa… 3 weeks ago