Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- China launches heavy-lift Long March-5 rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/chi… 1 month ago
- #Orbital - Antares 230 OA-5 Paper Model now available youtube.com/watch?v=iICGM7… rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/ant… 1 month ago
- Watched Antares launch from the Outer Banks of NC. Spectacular! 1st stage cutoff in front of me. 2nd stage cutoff even visible 1 month ago