Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Onboard view from F9 landing youtube.com/watch?v=QhPDoS… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/onb… 1 week ago
- Falcon 9 poised for launch #SpaceX #IridiumNext rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/fal… https://t.co/BorKJQlQjO 1 week ago
- First peek of a Falcon Heavy interstage rocketry.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/fir… 3 weeks ago