Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Last weeks Falcon Heavy Center Core Test rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/las… 2 weeks ago
- F9 Liftoff and Landing from NROL-76 - nominal launch with pictures #NROL-76 #SpaceX rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/f9-… https://t.co/rAIguQX0kC 3 weeks ago
- NROL-76 Launch Info rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/nro… https://t.co/JBpGUYu1C3 3 weeks ago