Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- RT @johnkrausphotos: @ulalaunch WGS-9 https://t.co/o0P8kzyQ99 4 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: @ingallsimages One of my favorite Bill Ingalls shots, not as flashy as a launch, this random Orion test flight sitting on… 4 days ago
- RT @universetoday: Loss of Signal: Cassini Spacecraft Plunges Into Saturn - by @Nancy_A universetoday.com/137193/loss-si… 4 days ago