Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- On this Day 48 years ago July 16,1969 youtube.com/watch?v=fY02So… rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/on-… 4 days ago
- Aerojet Rocketdyne and Solar Electric Propulsion rocketry.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/aer… https://t.co/vdWcOO4PdB 1 week ago
- "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."Newton publishes the "Principia" OTD in 1687: bit.ly/1Ew7thW 2 weeks ago