Several months ago I came across a message thread on the rec.model.rockets newsgroup. There was a mention of making decals with a laser printer and clear packing tape. Apparently it is a practice that was used at one time by RC modelers I followed the thread and tried the practice myself to find that it really works.
The resulting decal is not of the same quality as a water slide decal but it will do. If you have access to a laser printer ( everyone has one at the office) and want to try some experimenting give this a try.
- Copter Recovery Guide
- Free Rocketry Tools
- Garbage Rockets
- Model Rocket History
- Past Scratch Builds
- Rocket Building References
- Rocketry History
- Scale Data
- Sounding Rocket Information
- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide
- Rocket Lab launches Satellite to Orbit rocketry.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/roc… 1 day ago
- Zuma follow up youtube.com/watch?v=PlwA40… rocketry.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/zum… 3 days ago
- RT @Axm61: Falcon 9 Zuma 1:100 paper model is here. Get it ready for Friday’s Launch! #Zuma #Falcon9 https://t.co/c57wcRNzTM 2 weeks ago